*Hi All*

*Location : Charlotte NC *

*Duration : 6+months *

*7+ Years of IT Experience minimum to qualify for this position.*

*                                                              *

*Development Skills*

 1)            Strong Oracle - PL/SQL - SQL Skills    - Minimum of 5 Years

2)            Object oriented Design Methodologies

3)            Strong JAVA and J2EE Technologies   - Minimum of 5 Years

4)            Data Warehouse Concepts and design Methodologies

5)            Knowledge of Actimize a definite plus

* *

*Production Support*

1)            Strong Analytical Skills

2)            Strong problem solving skills

3)            Should be able to work independently on direction.

4)            Websphere Knowledge a plus

5)            Wells Fargo Production Support procedures and practices a plus

* **Position Description:*  Experience Level: Combination of education &
work exp equivalent to a Bachelor's degree with 10+ yrs exp in specified
technical area.

of architectures for a line of business or infrastructure sub-domain that
are in compliance with the Enterprise Architecture.  Responsible for working
on medium to high architectural impact projects, recommending exceptions to
the Enterprise Architecture for high level projects, reviewing and approving
medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Enterprise
Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related
teams within their line of business or infrastructure sub-domain
(organizational unit) and directing implementation of the architecture for
their organizational unit.  Serves as the highest-level technical consultant
to internal clients and technical management to ensure conformity with
Enterprise Architecture, having expertise across a broad portion of the
organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more
specific portion of the architecture.

 *Platform and Skill Set Expertise:*

Middleware : Corba, Documentation Tools : RoboHelp, Design Skills & Tools :
Data Modeling, Source Code Control : ClearCase, Analysis Skills : Business
Analysis

--

-----

Please send the resumes to ke...@questinfosoft.com )
<ke...@ifuturistics.com>

Regards,

Kevin | Questinfosoft | *Direct: 512-553-7942 *| kevin<ke...@ifuturistics.com>
@questinfosoft.com <ke...@ifuturistics.com> | www.questinfosoft.com

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress
this mailcannot be considered Spam as
long as we include contact  information and a method to be removed
from our mailing list. If you have received this message by mistake or
are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your system.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Also this message
(including  attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged.
Before opening attachments please check them  for viruses and defects.
Quest Infosoft will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or
any forwarded attachments emanating either from within Quest Infosoft
or  outside. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in
whole or in part is strictly prohibited. We respect your on-line
privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.