Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

*Please reply at **soh...@panzersolutions.com* <soh...@panzersolutions.com>

* *

*Tittle                 :               **C# / WCF Developer ** ***

*Duration          :               6+ months contract*

*Location           :              **Clearwater, FL**   ***

* *

*Must Skills*

5 years C# Development
- 1 year professional WCF service development
- App Fabric
- Entity Framework
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Visual Studio 2010
- 5 years SQL Server

*Plusses ***

- WPF
- Prism
- MEF
- MVVM design / implementation pattern
- expression blend

*Role:***

- Building in house system in order to replace legacy VB6 application.
- Ability to work on multiple different projects.
- Developing WCF services.
- C# development.

* *

*Must have knowledge about Authentication / Authorization for WCF**

*

--
Regards,

*Sohail Khan * <http://www.panzersolutions.com/>