*Dear Professional,***

*Hope you are doing well.***

*I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.  ***

* ***

*Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com***

*
*

*Title                 :         Java Flex Developer
Location          :         **Atlanta, GA *

*Duration         :         3 Years Contract *

*Face 2 Face is must *

*Rate                :         $48/hr on C2c *

They are looking for a flex developer to work on an application ordering and
provisioning system.  They will be working on usability for users and
modifications of applications.

* Must Haves:*

3-5 yrs Adobe flex

3-5 yrs Java/J2ee backend

Experience building GUI (graphic user interface)

THIS IS A 3 YEAR CONTRACT, so anyone outside out of ATL willing to relocate
will be perfect!

They are doing Phone screens Friday morning and afternoon and Face-to-face
Monday!  Please send anyone you have!

*Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc