*HI Partners,*

Please find below the positions open with my direct client for the day and I
would appreciate if you can help me with some good resources on any of them.

Please send me the matching Resumes to *recruiterra...@gmail.com*

*
*

*Position:1*

Title: Core Java Developer.

Location: Orangeburg, NJ Locals or nearby as there will be a FTF

Duration: 6 + Months

*Locals/ Nearby who can come for Face-Face with their own expenses. *

* *

*Job Description *

We need a consultant who is hard core Java consultant with MQ series and web
services exp. (Java Consultant with Middleware back ground).

*Position: 2 *

* *

Title: WAS Admin

Location: Orangeburg, NJ Locals or nearby as there will be a FTF

Duration: 6 + Months

*Locals/ Nearby who can come for Face-Face with their own expenses. *

* *

*Job Description:*

“Need a WAS ADMIN consultant with exposure or some exp on MQ Admin for
Orangeburg NJ. Locals or nearby Areas”

*Regards,*

*Rakesh. Puvvada*

*Kloud Data*