*Hi Good Day,*

*Please let me know the if you have any consultants for below position.*****

** **

*PHP/MySQL Developer*

*Long Term*

*LA*

The PHP/*MySQL* *Developer* is responsible for creating high-quality,
efficient code in a timely manner. They must be a quick learner and a
self-starter. They should be a student of development, with an ongoing
interest in learning new technologies and best practices. The PHP/*MySQL* *
Developer* must feel comfortable with multi-tasking and must be comfortable
interfacing with non-technical staff on a daily basis. They must also be
able to excel in a small company environment, where it is expected that they
wear many hats.

Duties and Responsibilities

Perform coding for bug fixes, new development and client modifications
Prepare unit test plans
Perform unit and string testing
Assist Support and Sales staff with issue troubleshooting
Create and modify *MySQL* tables
Provide code and database optimization recommendations
Assist with server monitoring
Interact closely with QA to test code changes
Adhere to code standards
Interact directly with clients, when necessary ****

** **

*Thanks & Best Regards ,*

*Bajireddy,*

*Nihaki Systems Inc.**
**346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,*

*Dayton, NJ 08810 l *****

*Phone*: (732) 438 1906 Ext:109 | *Fax*: (732) 438-6973****

*Email*: *r...@nihaki.com <r...@nihaki.com> l **GMail :**
baji.nih...@gmail.com*

* *

** **

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing
list<an...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE/mailto:an...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE>
****

** **