*Location:          Irvine, CA (Iron Mountain)*

*Duration:           3-6 months (extensions likely)*

*Rate:                  $50/hr C2C max*

*Interview:          Phone, then onsite. Local candidates preferred.*

Job Description:

We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and results-driven Senior
Software Development Engineer

Required Qualifications:
5+ years of software development experience
*Strong web and client UI design and implementation skills, with experience
in ASP.NET, HTML, JavaScript, **WinForms**, and C#
*Strong system/services integration skills, with 3+ years experience
leveraging Web Services (WCF), and SQL databases
Demonstrated ability and experience in the entire product development cycle,
including design, implementation, debugging, shipping and maintenance.
Ability to work independently as well as in a team to come up with
innovative solutions to challenging business/technical problems
Strong technical, written, and verbal communication
Solid performance review history required
A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
is required

--
**

*Regards,*

* *

*Raman  Gill*

*IDC Technologies, Inc.,  Milpitas CA , USA, 95035*

* *

*Voice *: 408-457-9399  Ext  2044 I *Email:* ramand...@idctechnologies.com

*Yahoo IM:* raman.gill915

*LinkedIn Connect. <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/raman-gill/25/467/a82>*

*Web:* *www.idctechnologies.com*

* *

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."