Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: Sr. System Analyst

Location: Hawaii, USA

Duration: 6-18 Month Contract

Job Description:

Must have some kind of Medical billing system - such as Facets or QNXT

Sr. Systems Analyst responsible for doing analysis and design of solutions
to integrate with QNXT Membership and Billing systems. Integration work will
include developing ETL processes to supply eligibility data to TPA's, .NET
UI and SQL Server development to support maintenance of custom data stores,
.NET & SQL Server development of automated process integration to QNXT,
designing an ESB to support the movement of data among our various systems.

This current demand is for a technical person with the appropriate technical
skills and concepts for the technologies listed below.

Technologies:

. .NET Framework
. SQL Server and SSRS
. SOA / Service Bus
. WebServices
. ETL Processing (Informatica, SSIS)
. WebApp/UI
. MS Office tools

Required experience:

. Documenting functional design specifications and traceability matrix
(excellent writing)
. Facilitating JAD sessions (strong communicator)
. Designing UI Web-applications
. Designing DB schemas
. Designing SOA/Service Bus solutions
. Designing Real-time process solutions
. QNXT Membership & Integration (STRONGLY DESIRED)

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Aakif

Direct: 703-828-7351 S:703-880-8775I Fax: 917-475-8362 I aa...@gainam.net I