*

*I am looking for a business analyst meeting the below requirements.  Please
let me know if you have anyone that is available and would be a good fit.  *

* *

*Location: Tampa, FL*

*Duration: 4 month contract with possible extensions*

*Requirements: *

*-5+ years of business analysis experience*

*-HR systems implementation experience is a must!*

*-Experience with UML Diagrams (class, activity, sequence and use cases)*

*-Great communication skills*****

** **

** **

** **

Thanks & Best Regards ,****

*   *****

Bajireddy,****

Nihaki Systems Inc,****

346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,****

Dayton, NJ 08810 ****

Ph: (732) 438 1906 Ext:109 | Fax: (732) 438-6973 <%28732%29%20438-6973>****

Email: r...@nihaki.com <r...@nihaki.com> l GMail : baji.nih...@gmail.com****

www.nihaki.com****

*MWBE & SBA certified Company.*

*For open positions please visit
**www.nihaki.com/careers.asp*<http://www.nihaki.com/careers.asp>
****

a remove link for removal from our mailing list.Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing
list<an...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE/mailto:an...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE>
****

 ****