Hi partners,

                     We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

Title: EPIC/Clarity Consultant

Location: Irving, TX

Duration: 6+ months

EPIC/Clarity Consultant with Crystal Reports Expertise

Mapping of chronicles  data structures to EPIC Clarity structures

Support the implementation of EPIC, EPIC Clarity, and desired analytics as
directed by the Client

Ambulatory application knowledge will be a plus

Clarity certification is preferred

Responsible for Epic’s reporting environments including the Epic operational
source knowledge for clear analysis of Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
Source

This person needs to provide Analytical support to rest of the team of Data
Warehouse Analysts.

This person should have combination expertise in Epic Clarity Application
(Ambulatory Practice Management) and EDW

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*

* *

*Rajveer*