The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a must-have for
any serious project manager. PMP certified Project Managers on average earn
over 10% more than those without the certification. The PMP certification
can help you get the job, keep your job and earn more money. Here at OraHub
 we pride ourselves on making sure that you are prepared to pass the exam on
your first attempt.

 *Duration*

   - *Duration: 8 Days Four consecutive weekends (Saturday & Sunday).*

 *
*

*Who Should Attend*

*
*

This course is intended for individuals who have at least 3 years of project
management experience and want to get certified. Prior to taking the exam
the OraHub requires you to prove you have 3+ years working as a project
manager. Our PMP certification training course is designed to help you earn
your PMP certificate the easy way. However, this course can be taken by
anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of project management.

*
*

*
*