Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title:  Java Developer*

*Location:  *Madison, Wisconsin

*Duration: 3 years*

Description and skills follow:

Please submit candidates separately and include full name, location,
available date, rate, and contact email and phone.  I will do the initial
phone screen with candidate.  If they pass then we will have them fill out
documentation and check references.  Once those steps are complete we will
be ready to present to our end-client.  I will keep you informed at each
step.

Senior Java Developer helps with design and development of next generation
internal and external business systems.   Possesses experience in web
software design and development with a focus on the integration of internal
business systems across multiple functional areas, notably
finance/accounting, financial transaction processing, etc. In addition, with
packaged systems evaluation, selection and implementation in the areas of
Finance, Accounting and/or ERP systems. Possesses experience in design and
integration of business applications and enterprise IT infrastructure.
Designs IT infrastructure components and architecture. Experience with
design and development of custom modules/solutions and the integration of
these components with packaged solutions. Proven methodology experience for
complex systems integration projects and demonstrated ability to achieve
deliverables on time and on budget. Six or more years of experience, relies
on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently
performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and
latitude is expected.

Skills: Java, J2EE, WSAD, Java Servlets, JSP, RUP, SQL, MUL, WebSphere RAD
6, XML, XSL, XSLT.

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*

*Rajveer*