Dear Professional,

Hope you are doing well.

I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

*Please reply at **tom.ha...@panzersolutions.com /
soh...@panzersolutions.com***

Position: Front End Web Developer

Location : NYC

Duration: 6+ months contract

Required Skills:

Great front-end capabilities: HTML5, JavaScript, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX (JSONP)

Experience with web services  XML, JSON

Experience with some of the big JavaScript frameworks (e.g. jQuery Mobile,
Dojo, Google Web Toolkit, etc.)

Experience with some of these technologies: PhoneGap, iScroll, ad
frameworks, localStorage, WebSQL, analytics frameworks, HTML templates,
script loaders, social networks* API.

Experience with mobile applications and knowledge of Native APIs for Mobile
devices such as iPhone and BlackBerry are a plus.

Experience with Linux, Objective-C or Java, versioning systems (SVN),
bug-tracking system is a plus.

--
Regards,

*Sohail Khan * <http://www.panzersolutions.com/>