Hi,

We have a job opening of Business Analyst. Following are the details if you
have anyone available kindly send to me ASAP.

I want locals or how can go face to face interview

Note: airline industry experience is must

Title: Business/Systems Analyst IV (8-10 Years) – Dallas

# of Positions : 5

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 1 year

Has a strong fundamental understanding of business analysis techniques for
eliciting, developing and managing business and functional requirements for
small to large projects. Candidate should have excellent communication
skills to lead customers through business process modeling, requirements
gathering and creation of effective User Stories/Use Cases for new and
enhanced web application. The Analyst will work collaboratively with the
customer and user groups, technical leads, development resources, quality
assurance and external project teams to successfully build and implement
projects.

o 5 to 7 years experience with writing detailed Use Cases
o 2 to 4 years experience with writing User Stories
o Working knowledge of Agile and Iterative development methodology
o Detailed knowledge of processes surrounding agile development and their
role in the requirements process
o Experience with SharePoint or other collaboration tool
o Experience with requirements management tool
o Experience in the airline/travel industry desired but not required

Skills

Total years of experience

Rating  1-5

Agile Methodology

Agile User Stories/Acceptance Criteria

Airline Experience

Business Process Modeling *

Hewlett Packard Quality Center Business Process Testing (BPT)

HP Quality Center

Microsoft Visio *

Quality Center *

Requirements Management Tools