This is a HOT situation with EMC… we are exclusive and they will hire
someone over the phone.  *We REALLY need local candidates who can start
early next week*… candidates must possesses strong communication skills,
come from recent Pharma projects and have strong ETL/Datastage experience.

The rate is $55per hour and the duration is one month… there is a chance of
an extension.  I will review any resumes sent to me over the weekend!

See all info below.

·         *Please make sure that you include rate, location, availability
and contact information with each candidate submitted! *

·         *Send me your best candidates and do not send me more than TWO
candidates.  *

·         *Communication skills are vital - MUST be 9/10 at a minimum!!!!*

* *

Thank you in advance for your help!

Client: EMC

End Client: Health & Life Sciences company

Location: Cypress, CA

Duration: One month – possibility of extension

·         EMC is in need of a DataStage ETL Consultant for a 4 week
assignment in Minneapolis, MN and the start date will be on Monday, 9/26.

·         Basically, the need in general is simply an ETL Developer with
solid DataStage experience.

·         In its simplest form, this role will involve performing technical
mapping of source data to Datastage tool.

·         The consultant will leverages the DataStage tool to load and
transform data to XML.

--
Regards

Mohan Rao