**
Hello,

We have excellent Informatica Consultant Available.Please let me know if you
have any requirements.

Name: S K
Location: Dallas, TX
Relocation: Open
Available : Immediately

*Summary*

   - 7+ years of experience in all the phases of the Data warehouse life
   cycle involving design, development and Implementation of *Data
   warehouses/Data marts using ETL*, Data Modeling, Online Analytical
   Processing & reporting tools******
   - Strong experience in performing ETL operations like Data Extraction,
   Data Transformation and Data Loading with *Informatica Power
Center*8.x,7.x,6.x
   ****
   - Extensive experience in *Informatica* *Power Exchange *to create data
   maps which involved creating, debugging and executing mappings, sessions,
   tasks, and workflow.****
   - Extensive knowledge of various kinds of* Informatica Transformations* (
   Source Qualifier, Java, SQL, Transaction Control, Aggregate, Lookup, Rank,
   Joiner, Filter, Router, Sorter, Sequence, Union, Update Strategy, Stored
   Procedure).****
   - Experience on Informatica designer tools like* transformations,
   reusable transformations, mappings, mapplets, workflows and worklets*.
   Extensively worked with *Slowly Changing Dimensions* (*Type I, Type II
   and Type III).*****
   - Extensively worked in creating Mappings using Informatica Designer and
   processing tasks using Workflow Manager to configure data flows from
   multiple data sources (*Oracle, DB2, SQL server, Teradata, Flat files*)
   to targets persistent data stores.****
   - Strong experience in RDBMS Concepts, Dimensional Data Modeling (*Star
   Schema, Snow-flake Schema, FACT and Dimension tables*), Logical and
   Physical Data Modeling. ****
   - *SQL/Database* developer experience in writing efficient *SQL* queries,
   *PL/SQL* Scripts, fine tuning queries and wrote several SQL queries for
   adhoc reporting.****
   - Experience in Creating *Tables, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures,
   User Defined Functions* and other PL/SQL statements for various
   applications.****
   - Expert in using Informatica Power Exchange *CDC (Change Data
Capture)*with Oracle database.
   ****
   - Created Workflows with *worklets, event wait, decision box, email* and
   *command tasks* using *Workflow Manager* and monitored them in *Workflow
   Monitor*****
   - Experience in *maintenance and enhancement* of existing data
   extraction, cleansing, transformation, and loading processes to improve
   efficiency.****
   - Experience in *UNIX Shell Scripting and Autosys* for scheduling the
   workflows.****

§  Extensive experience in *performance tuning, i**dentified and fixed
bottlenecks*, and tuned the complex Informatica mappings for better
performance.****

   - Strong knowledge of *Software Development Life Cycle* (*SDLC*)
   including requirement analysis, design, development, testing, and
   implementation. Provided End User Training and Support.****
   - Experienced in *administrative work* by creating users, user groups,
   folders, configure security and giving permissions in folders and to users
   in Repository manager. ****

§  Extensively worked for monitoring scheduled, running, completed and
failed sessions. Involved in debugging the failed mappings and developing
error handling methods.****

§  Ability to *quickly grasp *available technology, tools and existing
designs.****

   - *Excellent written and communication skills, analytical skills with the
   ability to perform independently as well as in a team.*

Please feel free to call me or email me your requirements
We have BA/ ORACLE/ C++ /ORAClE APPs consultant available

*Thanks*
*Nisha
Technology Champs
Contact: (214) 736-7671