Dear Associate,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume

*Title : .Net  Developer.
Location: Jackson, MS.
Duration: 6+ Months of contract.
Rate : $40/hr Corp to Corp*

We are currently searching for a .Net Developer for a project in Jackson,
MS.  Candidate should have 5 years of experience working as an application
developer with the following skills:

 Skills:
·4 years of Application development experience using Visual Basic 6.0
·4 years of Application development experience using VB .Net
·4 years of experience with Active Server Page (ASP)
·4 years of database experience using SQL Server 2000
·3 years of experience developing production reports using Crystal Reports
10 or above
·4 years of experience with Microsoft Visual Source Safe
·4 years of experience with Object Oriented Design and Development
·4 years of experience working  independently in a development role under
the supervision of  a formal Project Manager
·Excellent communication skills are needed for this position
·Candidate must have the ability to interact with functional users and
technical staff regarding business and information technology needs
·Must have the ability to listen and solve problems
*
Thanks,
Amer Khan
Panzer Solutions, LLC