Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Here we have an urgent requirement with one of our client; please let us
know if you have any interest in this position. Apply with word copy of
resume and complete contact details ASAP. Appreciate

Please send me resume at deepa...@idctechnologies.com

Performance Tester

Farmington, CT

6 Months

Rate: $40-$42 Max

1) Experience- more than 5 years in Performance Testing

2) Skill set
a) Experience in Performance Testing (Load testing) preferably using HP
tools. Any other tool used will be additional advantage
b) Experience in Performance Monitoring using HP Business Availability
Centra, site Scope tools
c) Experience using any tools for network monitoring, .net / Java
diagnostics (this is optional but if available will have additional
advantage)

3) Good Communication Skills

Regards

*Deepak*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

IDC Technologies, Inc, Milpitas, CA

www.idctechnologies.com

408-457-9399 ext 2052

deepa...@idctechnologies.com

dmstaffing (G Talk), dmstaffing31 (YM)

cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our
mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with *REMOVE* as the subject line