*Hi All*

*I have an urgent requirement of *Oracle Applications Functional consultant*at
*Raleigh, North Carolina*, Please send me resume at
deepa...@idctechnologies.com* **

* *

* *

*Job Title*: Oracle Applications Functional consultant

*Work Location:* Raleigh, North Carolina

*Duration:* 6+ Months

* *

*Relevant Experience (Yrs)*

5-7 years

* *

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Oracle apps Env:  EBS 12.1.2, OTL (Time & labor), iprocurement, isupplier,
Purchasing, Payables

R12 exp needed

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Senior level business analyst professional with demonstrated track record
implementing selected process areas across multiple successful Oracle ERP
enabled projects in a global environment.

- Demonstrated Advanced Procurement Suite knowledge, to include Oracle EBS
Purchasing, Sourcing, Contracts, Internet Procurement, I-supplier, Service
Procurement, Supplier Network, or Accounts Pa, with hands-on full
life-cycle implementation experience

- Hands on experience with Oracle Time & Labor implementation

- Experience in integrating Oracle Time & labor to other Oracle EBS modules.

- Demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices and exposure to
multiple project management methodologies and tools including direct
hands-on experience with Oracle AIM Methodology and approach including
thorough knowledge of BR.100, MD.050, TE.020, TE.040, and TE.120
documentation.

Bill Rate                Market rate

Regards

*Deepak*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

IDC Technologies, Inc, Milpitas, CA

www.idctechnologies.com

408-457-9399 ext 2052

deepa...@idctechnologies.com

dmstaffing (G Talk), dmstaffing31 (YM)

our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with *REMOVE* as the subject line