Hi All,

Hope you are doing great.

Here we have an urgent requirement with one of our client; please let us
know if you have any interest in this position. Apply with word copy of
resume and complete contact details ASAP. Appreciate

Please send me resume at deepa...@idctechnologies.com

Max rate $50/hr

Need candidate who is Available Immediately

*Job Title*

Oracle DBA

*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *

4

*Technical/Functional Skills *

   - Experience on Oracle 11g on UNIX (Linux, AIX, SUN, and HP) Environment
   - Proficiency in SQL and PL/SQL programming
   - Extensive familiarity with Oracle Enterprise Manager (Grid Control,
   10g), SQL analyzer, TOAD
   - Familiarity with Oracle 11g Oracle Real Application clusters(RAC),
   Oracle Data Guard, Oracle GoldenGate, Oracle Streams
   - Expertise in DB performance tuning is a must
   - Good oral and written communication skills in English

*Total Experience Required*

8

*Roles & Responsibilities*

·         Install oracle server and client software, creating, upgrading
and patching databases

·         Design Database - Assist Data Architects complete the logical
database design

·         Tune the databases

·         Write Unix scripts

·         Planning, Job scheduling, and Monitoring

·         Perform Database Backups, Recovery & Cloning

·         Troubleshoot database issues

·         Manage High-Availability solution

*Generic Managerial Skills*

   - Excellent written and spoken communication skill
   - Good Presentation skills

*Education *

B Tech or any equivalent

*Work Location*

Redmond, WA

Regards

*Deepak*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

IDC Technologies, Inc, Milpitas, CA

www.idctechnologies.com

408-457-9399 ext 2052

deepa...@idctechnologies.com

dmstaffing (G Talk), dmstaffing31 (YM)

our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with *REMOVE* as the subject line