Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title:** *WebSphere Message Broker Admin

 *Location:** *Jacksonville, FL

**

*Duration: *6+ months

Websphere Message Broker / Message Queueing (WMQ) Systems Administrator

Looking for strong WMB/WMQ Administration skills

Skill Level Required High - MQ on z/OS High - MQ on Linux, AIX, Windows,
Alpha High  Webpshere Message Broker on z/OS Medium  Websphere Message
Broker on Linux Medium - MQ Shared queues Medium - MQ Security (AMS)
Medium  CICS Low  Assembler, PLI, COBOL High  SMP/E Medium  Dump analysis

*
*

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*