Hi Partner

We are looking Cognos SDK Developer. for our Client

Title: Cognos SDK Developer.
Location: Newark, NJ
Duration: 18 Months +
Start Date: Immediate
Positions: 1

Must interview in person for the first interview - Prefer local candidates

This is an URGENT NEED AND INTERVIEWS ARE IMMEDIATE.

Required Skills:
*Must be proficient in Cognos 8.4 SDK using Java and should be able to
implement some of the required SDK solutions to customize authentication and
authorization for Cognos Portal integration with third-party portal.
*Ability to program Cognos 8.4 using Java and help with coding custom prompt
pages considering authentication and authorization using SunOne LDAP
*Cognos SDK coding transformation of background automation for Cognos
Powerplay Transformer and/or cube.
*Understand develop and support the existing OLAP cubes, multi-dimensional
solutions.
*Understanding of Star Schema Design.

I look forward to working with you.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen

Sage IT, Inc

Ph: 972 996 0650 Extn 323 || Direct 214 872 7015

<mailto:nav...@sageitinc.com> nav...@sageitinc.com||

Alt ID  <mailto:naveen_katu...@yahoo.in> naveen_katu...@yahoo.in
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/naveenkatukam> linkedin

Follow our jobs on twitter!  <http://www.twitter.com/sageit>
cid:image001.png@01CBB986.6EB87650

Partner_Network_logoCopy of IBM Partner Logo

  _____

emails in the future, Please reply blank mail with REMOVE in the subject
line of the original message and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal
requests will be honoured ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
caused