Hi,

Greetings from SAGE  IT INC.

We have this urgent requirement with our client.

Please send an updated resume.

Title                                       : C/C++ Developer

Location                               : Germantown, Maryland

Duration                              : 6+ Months

Required skills:

Unix/C/"Pl/Sql"/Oracle talent.

Need a consultant with DB (Data Base Exp). Exp in SQL & SQL Server.

Thanks & Regards,

Pradeep

Sage IT, Inc

Ph: 972 996 0650 Extn 353

 <http://www.sageitinc.com/> www.sageitinc.com
||pradeep.madhul...@sageitinc.net ||

cid:image003.gif@01CC81B4.FC1FA350cid:image004.gif@01CC81B4.FC1FA350

  _____

emails in the future, Please reply blank mail with REMOVE in the subject
line of the original message and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal
requests will be honoured ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
caused