Hi,

Hope you are doing well. I am reaching out regarding an opportunity I have
available with my client*.*  Please take a look at the description below
and let me know if you have any interest in this opportunity.  If you are
not looking at this time or if this position is not a good fit, feel free
to pass it along to a friend or colleague who may be interested:

*Position:* Oracle DBA/developer.

*Location:* Denver, CO.

*Duration:* 01 Year+.

*Hourly Rate:* Open (C2C)

*Face to Face Required:* NO.

*Years Of Experience Required:* 11 Years.

*Job Description:-*

   - Participate in on-call support of production databases on a rotating
   basis.
   - Pro-actively monitor production database for high availability and
   performance.
   - Provide DBA support to assigned projects
   - Enforce best practices in all areas of database administration and
   architecture
   - Follow established standards. Develop and document new processes and
   procedures as necessary.
   - Installation, configuration, patching and upgrading of oracle server
   software (versions 8, 9 and 10).
   - Data modeling and database optimization
   - Involve in capacity planning for growth and changes
   - Must be flexible to support pre-scheduled after-hour or weekend work.

*Required Skills:-*

·         Experience with oracle database administration in production
database environments.

·         Experience with Terabyte databases on HP-UX, Solaris and windows.

·         Experience with monitoring and performance tuning using stats
pack and AWR reports.

·         Experience with tuning SQL, PL/SQL and applications for
performance.

·         Experience with RMAN for backup and recovery.

·         Familiarity with Web methods, Web Logic and basic java principles
is a plus.

·         Certification and Local Candidates Would be Preferred

*If interested then do send me your updated resume to*
dipin.sukuma...@sourcechip.net <dipin.sukuma...@sourcechip.net%20> *immediately
with following details to discuss further.*

·         Full Name

·         Current Location:

·         Email:

·         Contact Number:

·         Work Status:

·         Current Salary/Hourly Rate:

·         Notice Period/Availability:

·         Expected Rate on c2c/W2 Basis:

·         Employer Details in Case of c2c Contract(Complete Details):

·         F2f Interview after telephonic round @ own Cost (Yes/No):

·         Best time to call:

·         Need 100% matching resume as per the requirement:

It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to work with
you as you grow in your career.**

--
*--
***