Hi All
Hope you are doing well!!
I have an urgent requirement with one of my client please send me resume
ASAP
**
*Business Analyst -- P&C Insurance/Financial Services*
*Bloomington, IL
Long Term
*
*Technical/Functional Skills
* ·         Domain Skills in P&C Insurance/Financial Services
·         Experience in Requirements Gathering
·         Excellent Communication Skills
·         Exposure to Requirements Management Tools desirable
·         Experience in Client Interaction/Offshore co-ordination

*Experience Required on:
* ·         Experience in Requirements Gathering Techniques for  Waterfall
and Agile Projects
·         Experience with Requirements Templates like Use cases, Rule
Sheets, User Business stories, UI Specifications etc.
·         Must have worked with at least one Requirements Management Tool
in their requirements gathering experience
·         P&C Insurance projects

*Responsibilities
* ·         Monitors industry trends and directions within area of
expertise
·         Contribute to developing/refining reusable templates for
requirements gathering
·         Participate in planning sessions for highly complex or critical
systems with clients, developers, and team members.
·         Provides domain guidance based on business and industry knowledge
·         Contribute to Work Packaging and Iteration Planning
·         Create and Maintain User Business Stories for Agile Projects
·         Provide recommendations on requirement options
·         Coordinate with Business Partners & Functional units like
Actuary, Strategic Resources etc.
·         Perform Story reviews with client team
·         Use lessons learnt and best practices from experience
·         Guide functional testing

Regards

Deepak

Sr. Technical Recruiter

IDC Technologies, Inc, Milpitas, CA

www.idctechnologies.com

408-457-9399 ext 2052

deepa...@idctechnologies.com

dmstaffing (G Talk), dmstaffing31 (YM)

our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE as the subject line