Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software
Implementing and IT consulting company located in CT. Please
go through the Job Description and send me your updated
resume with contact information.

Please reply me at : tom.ha...@panzersolutions.com

*Title: FileNet Developer
Location: Eagan, MN
Duration: 6 months+       *

Skillset Needs:
Strong understanding of filenet framework - understaniding of

Performance & Bottlleneck related concerns & design approach(es)
Ability to create workflows & subscriptions to workflows
Ability to setup a new Contet Engine &/or Process Engine
Ability to create & call web services from FileNet (Content Engine) for

integration to external applications
(Java) - Ability to create or re-engineering and Image Serving JVM to serve

up images from FileNet
Expose Service Client in FileNet to invoke External Services
Mentor other resources on approach and support

Overview of work:
Ability to Prototype, Test & Implement a FileNet Web Services Solution,

Integration with external systems & applicatios for Image Viewing,

Notification & Respository Management

Thanks
Tom Hanks| Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc