Hi
I have an urgent requirement, please send me resumes at
deepa...@idctechnologies.com <mhtml:mid://00000161/>

SAP CO Analyst
Cleveland, OH
Long Term

*Relevant Experience (Yrs)
*At least 6 years of SAP experience, among 2 full life cycle implementation
projects experience and 8+ years of domain experience. SAP CO Certification
is preferred.
*Technical/Functional Skills
*Proficiency required in, but not limited to, the following areas of
Controlling: Product Costing, Profitability Analysis , Result Analysis
Good familiarity with business Process relating to manufacturing Industry.
Strong configuration and analytical skills in Controlling
Strong understanding of Integration between Project Systems and SAP
SD/PS/MM/PP modules
In depth understanding of Results Analysis, Settlement and Resource Related
Billing processes
Good working knowledge in FI
Design experience in ABAP Enhancements and Reports
Experience with reporting tools like Report Painter and ABAP Query.

*Roles & Responsibilities
*Ability to support the business as a SAP CO consultant in a Production
Support Scenario
Ability to work on projects as SAP CO functional expert
Produce detailed Functional Design documents for any FRICE development
objects and guide the development team for their actual delivery and
testing.
Testing the configuration of the solution build & support all other testing
stages
Support the project team responsible for data conversions and migration in
the corresponding functional area
Generic Managerial Skills
Strong team leading skills and excellent people management skills is
preferred
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to gel with client, users and
team members

Regards

Deepak

Sr. Technical Recruiter

IDC Technologies, Inc, Milpitas, CA

www.idctechnologies.com

408-457-9399 ext 2052

deepa...@idctechnologies.com

dmstaffing (G Talk), dmstaffing31 (YM)

our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE as the subject line