*Hope you are doing great,
This is Jack Dorsan from Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement
please reply me with the best number to reach and i
will appreciate if you could send me a most updated
word formatted resume on Email: jack.dor...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title:JAVA Developer
Location: St. Louis,MO
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
5+ years of proven success as an application developer required.
5+ years of programming experience using OOP.
5+ years of programming experience using Java required, focusing on
front-end/GUI area- Swing, customer controls.
5+ years experience with application communication API's including JMS,
COM, and sockets.
5+ years experience in writing and debugging multithread applications.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or related field, or
equivalent combination of education and experience required.

Warm Regards,
Jack Dorsan . Technical Recruiter .
Panzer Solutions
Office: 203 -971- 8471 .