*Hope you are doing great,
This is Jack Dorsan from Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and i will appreciate if you could send me a most
updated  word formatted resume  on **Email: jack.dor...@panzersolutions.com
*
*
Job Title: SAP SRM Business Analyst
Location: South Florida,FL
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Try to send EAD'S, GREENCARD, OR CITIZENS.If not then send H1B'S
Candidate...

Looking for an SAP SRM Business Analyst with MDM expertise... along with
Services Procurement and Data Governance. Location is South Florida!

Warm Regards,
Jack Dorsan . Technical Recruiter .
Panzer Solutions
Office: 203 -971- 8471 .