Net Matrix Solutions has been providing our customers with talented IT
professionals in various IT technologies and platforms for the past 10
years. We maintain one of the largest candidate database and working
with many of the Fortune 500 companies. Please take few moments to
review the job description and let me know if this is something you
might be interested in exploring further.

Job Description:

- PeopleSoft Financial tester with minimum of 6 years of experience
- Excellent background in PeopleSoft Financial upgrade to 9.1 is a
must
- Testing New Functionality Releases: Responsible for a subset of the
testing the customizations and integration work
- A thorough understanding of development and testing methodologies
- Experience creating testing deliverables that include Test
Strategies, Cases and Scripts for large scale, complex cross-
functional projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills (i.e. analysis,
recreation and documenting the impact on the system overall) that will
help to effectively decipher and comprehend both technical and
business documentation
- Responsible for supporting key financial processes
- Support functional end users and provide day to day production
support

Required Skills: (If there)
Peoplesoft testing, peoplesoft financials, Cases and Scripts for large
scale, complex cross-functional projects

This is a 9+ months assignment in Downtown, NYC

You can reach me at Email: james.sm...@netmatrixsolutions.com, Phone:
713-429-4093

James
Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
three times in last four years