Hello,

Merry Christmas. Hope you are doing well. I have a urgent MVS,DB2
Development Lead Requirement with me where i need a solid resume. Please do
let me know if you have any genuine consultant with valid work permit
details.

Please send resume to *sh...@myprotean.com*

*Position MVS,DB2 Development Lead.
Work Location: Plano, TX
Duration Of Hiring: 6 Months*

Job Description: My client wants a deployment lead who can take care of all
the deployment activities for both mainframe and dotnet. The person should
have a team lead's experience and should coordinate with various teams for
releasing the deliverables to QA. The person will also be responsible for
coming up with the deployment strategy for the entire project

Best Regards,

Shree Roy <sh...@myprotean.com>

*Protean Solutions, Inc.* <http://www.myprotean.com/>
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Minority Women Owned Business

Ph: 319-248-5588 I Fax: 408-608-1654

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
ecology - An apology.