*Dear Associates,*

*Hope you are doing fine. Please let me know if you have someone available
for the below role. For immediate considerations please send your profiles
only to **ramand...@idctechnologies.com* <ramand...@idctechnologies.com>

**

**

**

**

 **
*SAP HCM position*

*Phone hire*

*9months*

*Denver CO*

We have had our preferred applicant for the HR role at RTM based in Denver
become unavailable.

HR Consultant needs to have varied experience and demonstrate expertise in
the following core HCM attributes:

   - Organisational Management
   - Personnel Administration and data mapping for conversion processes
   from legacy systems as well as knowledge of interfaces to third party
   products via XI
   - LSO
   - ESS/MSS functionality
   - MGE functionality