*Hi All*

*I have an urgent requirement with one of my client please send me resume
ASAP*

*Job Title: Performance Testing*

*Position Type: Contract*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Location: Oakbrook, IL*

* *

**

*Job Description:*

·         End to End Performance testing life cycle experience(*load runner
is needed as well as QTP*)

·         Requirement Gathering

·         Test Design and work load mix development

·         Test Planning

·         Test scripting from Load runner (4-5 years experience)

·         Test executions

·         Monitoring, analyzing and reporting skills

·         Strong in Load Runner

·         Experience with different LR protocols (Web http/html, Oracle Web
11i/NCA, RTE, Web Services, Web/Ajax Click and Script, GUI protocols etc)

·         Should be strong in Communication, Presentation and client facing

·         Experience with monitoring tools like Compuware, NMON, Site
scope; should be able to setup the monitoring counters

·         Ability to understand, analyze and report results based on the
monitoring tool results

·         Experience reporting performance results to the stakeholders

·         Experience with HTTP Watch, Fiddler, Wireshark, and WAN optimizer
tools like YSLOW

·         Experience working in Onsite/Offshore model

·         Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously

·         Ability to prioritize between tasks when needed

·         Experience working in a fast paced and complex environment
Regards

Deepak

Sr. Technical Recruiter

IDC Technologies, Inc, Milpitas, CA

www.idctechnologies.com

408-457-9399 ext 2052

deepa...@idctechnologies.com

dmstaffing (G Talk), dmstaffing31 (YM)

our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE as the subject line