Respond Immediately to naveen.katukam@sageitic.
<mailto:naveen.katu...@sageitic.net> net

Hi

We have an urgent requirement for "SAP CLM(Contract Lifecycle Management
Module) Technical Consultant"  with one of my client.

Position         : "SAP CLM(Contract Lifecycle Management Module) Technical
Consultant"

Location        :  Atlanta, GA

Type              :  Long term Contract (6 months)

Start Date    : Immediate

Job Description:

SAP CLM(Contract Lifecycle Management Module) Technical Consultant

Proven experience leading SAP Contract Lifecycle management projects.
Configuration and knowledge transfer experience for the SAP CLM module 7.0.
Experience with enabling Collaboration using the SAP CLM tool Experience
with contract creation using standardized consistent, pre-approved legal
language. Experience with contract routing and approval. Ability to create
templates and upload boiler place clauses.

Responsibilities:

1. Configure master data element sync between ECC and SAP CLM.

2. Configure standard hierarchical workflows for contract document approval.

3. Single user sign on capability using LDAP/Active Directory.

4. Assist in the migration of contract data and contract images from the
current/legacy systems into SAP CLM.

5. Set up client users, contacts and external party information(via mass
dataload) into SAP CLM.

6. Creation of reports - Standard/Adhoc/Customized.

I look forward to working with you.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen

Sage IT, Inc

Ph: 972 996 0650 Extn 323 || Direct 214 872 7015

Alt ID  <mailto:naveen_katu...@yahoo.in> naveen_katu...@yahoo.in
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/naveenkatukam> linkedin

Follow our jobs on twitter!  <http://www.twitter.com/sageit>
cid:image001.png@01CBB986.6EB87650

Partner_Network_logoCopy of IBM Partner Logo

  _____

emails in the future, Please reply blank mail with REMOVE in the subject
line of the original message and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal
requests will be honoured ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
caused