*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: jack.dor...@panzersolutions.com

**Title: C/C++ Developer
Location: Hunt Valley, MD
Duration: 12+ Months Contract

Must have 4-5 years of  C/C++ design and development
Must have h hands on real-time programming skills
Must have C/C++ real-time programming on Linux,
Experience with  Unix scripting,
Transaction messaging( ISO 8583, etc),
Experience with AIX/Linux OS
Experience with  TCP IP comm.
Experience with  scripting with  KSH/AWK/Perl
Excellent Comm. skills

Thanks and Best Regards,
Jack Dorsan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC