Hi Partner,

I hope you are doing well.

We have an urgent requirement with our client. If you are interested please
respond with updated resume, availability and contact details.

*Position: Business Analyst***

*Location: Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Required Skills:*

·         Experienced Business Analyst with a demonstration of strong
analytical skills, working with IT and Business partners

·         Bachelor of Engineering, Master of Sciences or Equivalent and 8+
years total IT experience.

·         Demonstration of strong relationship building across IT and
Business domains
Excellent Communications skills, written and verbal

·         Ability to train users and explain complex IT concepts in a
simple manner to customers

·         Strong understanding of *SharePoint technology*

·         Strong negotiation skills

·         Knowledge of *Lotus Notes databases*

·         Lead a team of people consisting of analysts, designers and
developers

*Responsibilities:*

* *

·         The business analyst will be involved in the following activities:

·         Provide consultancy to users on moving out of Lotus Notes
databases

·         Provide training and hands on support for Team Sites to customers

·         Perform analysis and give recommendation on the disposition of
custom lotus notes databases

·         Perform business analysis and work with customers and IT Team on
providing Access

·         Other activities as assigned

·         Lead a team of people consisting of analysts, designers and
developers

Thanks & Regards,

*Ravinder Shada***

*Sage IT, Inc*