Net Matrix Solutions, Inc. has been providing customers with talented
IT professionals in various IT technologies and platforms for the past
10 years. We maintain one of the largest databases of qualified
candidates. We are working with many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Please take few moments to review the job description and let me know
if this is something you might be interested in exploring further.

We need a SAP BW Security Consultant for our Client in Tulsa OK

Job Description:
* Develop, maintain and implement security roles and authorizations
for SAP BW, PI, ECC, and other SAP systems such as SRM, GTS, etc.
* Serve as security expert for BW and PI support teams
* Work with business units, support teams, and security coordinators
to ensure compliance with security processes and controls.
* Maintain user ID*s and security roles across development, test and
production environments
* Regularly audit and review roles and assignments for segregation of
duties conflicts, compliance with company policies, etc.
* Work with SAP project teams to anticipate and proactively meet their
implementation needs while adhering to internal controls
* Work day-to-day operational issues submitted by customers through
Remedy
* Participate in on-call rotation
* Previous BW security role development experience in a corporate
environment
* Ability and willingness to provide day-to-day application support on
a 24 x 7 basis.

6+ months Contract in Tulsa OK

You can reach me at james.sm...@netmatrixsolutions.com/713-429-4093
Net Matrix Solutions, Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row |
FastTech 50 award winner three times in last four years