Hi Partner,

I hope you are doing well.

We have an urgent requirement with our client. If you are interested please
respond with updated resume, availability and contact details.

*Position: Java Developer *

*Location: Richfield, MN *

*Duration: 6-12 Months***
Local Candidate: Preferred
*Primary Skill:* J2EE/Java
*Skills Required:*

Spring Required 3 Years
AJAX/JQuery Required 2 Years
Web Services Required 3 Years
Object Oriented Programming and Java Required 6 Years
J2EE Required 5 Years
Struts Required 3 Years
Hibernate Required 2 Years
CSS Required 2 Years
TIBCO Desired 2 Years

Web developer, Java programmer, HTML Programmer
Requires experience with Java, ASP, C/C++, Cold Fusion, ActiveX, VB,
HTML/DHTML and an understanding of COM/DCOM, CORBA and linking back-end
applications.
Analyzes, designs, implements and supports web-related applications support
of company’s internet/intranet strategy. Maintains e-commerce or
business-related applications.
XML, XSD, SOAP. Experience with UML. Experience with layered architectures,
interfaces, messaging and patterns. Hands on experience in SOA environment
creating granular reusable services.
*Skills:*

·         Knowledge of authoring tools and human interface.

·         Must be experienced with performance aspects of application
development. Knowledge of DBMSs, development methodology, standards, design
tools and specification representation.

·         MCP +internet or other certifications like Win 95/98/NT/Unix,
Java Script, VB Script, PERL, XML, HTML, SQL Server, Oracle, Progress, MS
Front Page, Cold Fusion, Visual Interdev, ActiveX and Java Applets,
ISAPI/NSAPI or MS IIS.

·         Knowledge of web design principles and standards, firewall and
network security and Internet database connectivity.

Thanks & Regards,

*Ravinder Shada***

*Sage IT, Inc*

*Ph: 972 996 0650 Ext 324***