*Subject   : Oracle EBS OAF/ADF Developer
Location  : Memphis, TN
Duration  : 4-12 months
Interview tonight

Job Description:*
Oracle OAF
-New OAF page development
-Customizations to existing EBS OAF pages
Oracle ADF
-New ADF page development
-JAAS Security
-Web Services integration
-Complex validations
Oracle PL/SQL
-Development experience and ability to navigate through the EBS schema
Other Technical
-Experience with subversion
-JDeveloper experience – a given with OAF and ADF
-We’re using Oracle EBS 12.1.3 and Oracle 11g
-Able to deploy applications to Weblogic
Other
-Track record of delivering solutions, CEMLIs
-Assertive team leader type, confident and capable with Oracle OAF and ADF,
inquisitive, not tentative
-Experience with reverse logistics, repairs, distribution would be helpful
-We’re using the following Oracle EBS modules.
oGL, AR
oDepot
oOrder Management
oField Service
oInstallbase
oExperience with TCA (Trading Community Architecture) very helpful
-LDAP integration might be helpful
-Ability to document design to meet GDP requirements

*Thanks & Regards,
--
Ranadheer
Technical recruiter