*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: jack.dor...@panzersolutions.com

**Title : PeopleSoft HCM Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration:  3+ Months Contract

PeopleSoft HCM Developer positions (2)

Complete Description:
The individuals in this role design, develop, and test all in-scope
assignments. Skills include strong Application Engine and SQL, Application
Designer, PeopleCode, and SQR. 3-4 years PeopleSoft experience with
participation in PeopleSoft 9.1 projects in the technical/application
development area. Excellent knowledge of PeopleTools and related
technologies . Excellent and thorough understanding of PeopleSoft
development cycle and procedures . Excellent application troubleshooting
skills . Understanding Application Engine and PeopleSoft tracing .
Requirements gathering, design technical spec for customization, build
customization and testing for customizations.

Behavior Characteristics:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.  Must be able to create
and follow procedures, possess the ability to work unsupervised. Must have
attention to detail and a "can-do" attitude. Excellent at multi-tasking and
working well under pressure

Application Engine and SQL,
Application Designer
PeopleCode
SQR
PeopleSoft development cycle and procedures
Application troubleshooting skills
PeopleSoft HCM v8.9
Peoplesoft HCM v9.1
Time & Labor