Dear Associate,

Hope you are doing well.
I am a  technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software
Implementing and IT  consulting company located in CT. Please
go through the Job Description and  send me your updated
resume with contact information.

*Title: Java developer
Location: NYC
Duration: 6 month contract*

Skills Required:
The ideal candidate should possess 3-10 years of experience developing and
supporting complex systems in a distributed environment.
-Strong server-side Java (SOA, Distributed caching, Rule Engine Technology)
XML
Linux
Very strong CS Fundamentals (data structures, inter-process communication,
threading)
Ability to understand and explain abstract concepts
Strong communication skills
Ability to be focused and organized
BS in Computer Science
Familiarity with relational db concepts and development (Sybase)

Skills Desired:
Perl
C#
Web programming
Fixed Income / Equity / Commodity knowledge is a plus
Thanks
Tom Hanks | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart  Ave, K