In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
to Fortune 3000 companies.

We Need SAP MM Consultant for our client in Iselin, NJ Location.

More than 7+ years of experience as a functional consultant in SAP R/3
implementing Materials Management (MM, Production Planning (PP) along
with the integration of cross- functional modules like IM, SD, and FI/
CO
• Experience in MRO procurement (material and service) as well as
master data (Warranty and service)
• Experience in Inventory Management module with thorough knowledge in
configuring Movement types, GR, GI, Stock transfers, Transfer
postings, Reservations and in configuring Valuation and Account
Assignment categories
• Expertise in customizing Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders,
Outline Agreements, Release Procedures, and Quotations
• Experience in Inventory Management module with thorough knowledge in
configuring Movement types, GR, GI, Stock transfers, Transfer
postings, Reservations and in configuring Valuation and Account
Assignment categories
• Working experience in configuring Material Master, Purchasing,
Material Requirement Planning (MRP), Inventory Management, Logistic
Invoice Verification, QM Notifications and sampling procedures by
customizing and movement types
• Knowledge of SAP Inventory Management and physical inventory
functions.
• Extensive knowledge of Warehouse management systems and related
software.
• Solid understanding of Barcode technology, equipment and
peripherals.
• Proficient knowledge in Project Methodology which involved various
stages of implementation right from Blueprint, Gap Analysis to
customizations, Go-Live, Post-Live Production Support, User Training
and Documentations
• In depth knowledge in customizing special procurements like
Subcontracting, Third-Party, and Consignment
• Accustomed to working with Planning techniques
• Knowledge of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processes
• Expert in using MS Project for managing / implementation of SAP R/3
projects and Visio/PowerPoint for flowcharting, preparation of
integration-testing plan, designing processes

This is a 12+ months assignment in Iselin, NJ

You can reach me at Email: kevin.sm...@netmatrixsolutions.com, Phone:
281-459-0850

Kevin
Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
three times in last four years