Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
Please go through the Job Description and send me your updated resume with
contact information *@ **emr...@panzersolutions.com*<emr...@panzersolutions.com>
**
*Position      :      Ruby on Rails developer
Location     :      Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Duration     :      6 Months contract to PERM*

*Must haves:
*5+ years open source development using the following:
Ruby on Rails
Linux
GIT version control system (just ask)
Mac

*Pluses:
*Agile
Postgres
Casandra

*Role
*Our client is looking for a Ruby developer to work on their new consumer
product. As a developer you will work on a combination of Linux and iOS
platform to develop an open source web application in Ruby on Rails. You
must have experience working on cloud services and experience developing
high volume web applications in an enterprise level environment.
Additionally you will have to provide sample code to show scaling for large
projects.