*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: jack.dor...@panzersolutions.com

**Job Title: QA LEAD
Location: New Albany, OH
Duration: 2+ Months Contract

The candidate for this opportunity needs to have exemplary English language
written and verbal communication skills. They will be interacting with all
levels of Abercrombie’s management and staff while managing the QA process.

Requirements:
• 6+ years of Quality Assurance experience with 5 years of experience as a
QA Lead
• Experience with test planning, developing scenarios, writing test cases
and scripting
• Experience with Quality Center
• Experience with test automation using QTP
• Experience testing Java technologies: Java, Spring, Web Services
• Experience testing applications on Linux platforms
• Experience with Oracle

Thanks and Best Regards,
Jack Dorsan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC