Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position : Embedded C Developer

Location: Atlanta, GA

Length   : 12 Months

Please let me know if you have any consultants available. We have 2 openings
in Atlanta, GA for these openings. We need 2 embedded C and C++ developers
who have experience in an Embedded Linux environment (not embedded windows)
If they have set top or digital video experience they will get this job.

Communication: Must be great

Citizenship: EAD, Green Card, H1B, US

Must-haves

- 5 to 10 years of experience in development
- Embedded 'C' Development
- Middle layer, not low level kernel or device driver layer
- Real time OS
- Ideal: Set top box development

Plusses

- Web technologies: javascript, html, html 5, or XML (very desirable)

Day-to-Day

We are seeking a candidate to join a large development team for developing
in an embedded environment, focusing on the middle layer for set top box
development. The group has multiple projects for multiple customers so they
need an increase in the team. We are seeking two more qualified embedded
developers for a long-term contract for developing a product from the ground
floor, concept to implementation. It's a rare opportunity for the right
candidates.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Regards,
Harry

Direct: 703-828-5644/ 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:ha...@gainam.net> ha...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com> bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com I