Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. .NET Developer

Location: Hillsborough, NC

Duration: 6 Months contract

Job Description:

Our client is looking for a Web Developer in Hillsborough, NC. This web
developer will work on company websites, including new releases and
upgrades. This will include front and backend development, utilizing .NET
and SQL Server. They will be required to conduct testing on their
development as well. The Web Developer will work under the direction of the
Internet Development Manager and will be responsible for rapid application
coding and debugging. Teamwork, attention to detail, and good communication
skills are required.

We require the following:

-4+ years' experience in web development

-College Degree or Equivalent

-Working knowledge of ASP .Net, VB .Net, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL Server
2000/2005/2008, ADO .Net, and the .Net framework

-Extensive experience in testing of web-based applications built on
Microsoft technologies

-Creative and conceptual thinking skills combined with excellent verbal and
written communication

Knowledge and experience in the following areas are a BIG plus:

- C#, OOP Methods, Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio Team System, IIS 6 & 7,
ecommerce Applications, UI Experience as it pertains to web applications

-Online adult market and familiarity with web design

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Regards,
Sam Roy

Office: 703-880-8775/ Direct: 703-828-7351 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
s...@gainam.net  I

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sam-roy/2b/1a1/90

  _____