In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
to Fortune 3000 companies.

We are looking ".Net Developer" for fulltime with our client in
NorthPark Houston, TX.

Job Summary
The Software Developer is responsible for developing, maintaining,
analyzing, evaluating and documenting code for all critical business
systems and associated applications.  He/she is the key liaison
between business owners, clients and the Information Technology
department with responsibility for complete end-to-end application
project evaluation, project management, systems performance and
systems troubleshooting.
Work Experience:
• Must have a minimum of 5-8 years of application development in
ASP, .Net, C#, Java script
• Experience with MS SQL 2008 ( 3+ years in multiple versions)
• Must be good with more than one programing language. (I.e. Java, VB,
Ruby etc….)
• Experience with XML, JavaScript

This is Fulltime in NorthPark Houston, TX.

You can reach me at mike.da...@netmatrixsolutions.com/727-388-4918.
Mike
Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
three times in last four years