Hello,

We have a hot opening for!

Job Title: .Net Developer

Location: Philadelphia, PA

Duration: 6+ Months

Requirements

Soft Qualifications

                Good analytical and problem solving skills

                Ability to understand project requirements and to be
proactive on completing them

                Capability to quickly learn adopting and applying new
technologies

                Ability to work in close-knit, collaborative environment
(core team member)

Responsibilities:

                Participate in XP (Extreme Programming) iteration and
stand-up meetings to communicate progress, clarify specifications, and voice
or address concerns

                Research and assess time requirements and implementation
options for proposed projects, tasks and activities

                Implement project work on an individual or paired
programming basis

                Communicate with internal client including Marketing,
Analytics, Call Center and Fulfillment Departments to understand the
background, flexibility, and desired outcome of their requirements and to
provide feedback on feasibility

                Deploy approved code to the production environment

                Assist in the search for new and better technology platforms

                Test the code against the requirements

                Assist the IT team designing automated QA tests processes

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Regards,
Harry

Direct: 703-828-5644/ 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:ha...@gainam.net> ha...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com> bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com I