Hello,

We have excellent consultant available for Informatics / ETL Consultant

*Name: Raj*

*Location: CA*

*Relocation: Open*

*Available: Immediately*

* *

*Professional Summary*

*         SUMMARY OF SKILLS*

* *

Over 7+ Years of IT experience as a *Sr.ETL Developer* in *analysis,
design, development *and* implementation* of Client/Server and Data
warehouse applications using Oracle, MS SQL server on Windows and UNIX
platforms. IT experience ranges from *Banking, Health Insurance and
Manufacturing* industries with strong Development knowledge. Experience in
the full Software Development Life Cycle *(SDLC)* using the *Waterfall Model
* and *Rational Unified Process (RUP) *with a good understanding of
*Agile*Methodology
*.*

* *

*          CORE STRENGTHS*

* *
 *
*

­ Development

­ Healthcare

­ Banking

­ Quality Center

­ Informatica Power Center 8.6/8.5/8.1/7.1/6.1

­ Erwin 4.0/3.5

­ Toad

­ Unix

­ Star and Snowflake schemas.

­ SDLC

­ SCD

­ PL/SQL, TSQL
 *
*

* *

*         TECHNICAL SKILLS*

Data Warehousing

Informatica Power Center 8.6.1/8.1.1/7.1.3/6.2/5.1.2, Repository Manager

Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor and Informatica Server.

Data Modeling

Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Schema Modeling, Snowflake Modeling,

Fact and Dimensions Tables, Physical and Logical Data Modeling.

Databases

Oracle 10g/9i/8i, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, TOAD.

Programming

SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, C.

Version Control System

CVS, Rational Clear case.

Bug Tracking Tools

Rational Clear quest, Quality Center.

Operating System

Windows 2000/XP, Solaris, Linux.

Other Tools

Visio, MS-Office (MS-Word, Excel, Power Point)

* *

Please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks

Nisha
Tehnology Champs LLC
Email: ni...@tekchamps.com