Hi,

This is Prabhu Mandhar Kamble, - Recruitment and Resources from SancroSoft
USA Inc.

Please respond with updated resume in MS-Word .doc Format with the
following details to pra...@sancrosoftusa.com

Full Name :

Location :

Contact Number :

Last 4 digit SSN:

D O Birth:

Email :

Availability :

Visa Status :

Expected Rate/ salary:

Requirement Detail

Role: SAP Testing Positions

Location of Resources                 :     Thousand Oaks, CA

Position Type                                :     Contractors

Modules for Testing                    :     SD,MM,PP,WM,QM

Business Processes for Testing :    Order to Cash and Plan to Consume

Project Background                                     :

Client is going thru a SAP upgrade from SAP ECC 5.0 to ECC 6.0. As part of
this they will be assembling a team to carry out SIT and Regression testing.

In addition to existing business process testing, there will be a need to
create new scripts, for the new functionality etc.

Resource Description

Skills / Experience Description

Rates

SAP Test Manager

   1.  About 9-10 years of experience in SAP and QA/Testing of applications
   2.  At least 5-6 year of experience leading  testing of SAP
   deployments/releases/patch fixes
   3.  SAP functional test experience with HP QC, QTP, BPT and other Lead
   large testing projects. Create, test strategies, processes and plans.
   4.  Ensure quality and  timely deliverables. Provide cost analysis and
   manage project budgets.
   5.  Manage process improvements and test methodologies. Match team
   expertise to client needs
   6.  Very good understanding of the Order to Cash, Plan to Consume SAP
   business process
   7.  Exposure to working knowledge of SAP SD,MM,PP,WM, and QM
   8.  Should have very good communication skills
   9.  A good understanding of SAP Automated and Manual Testing
   10.  Must have handled end to end Test Script development

Open  per hr

SAP Test Leads

   1.  About 7-8 years of experience in SAP and QA/Testing of applications
   2.  At least 4-5 years of experience leading  testing of SAP
   deployments/releases/patch fixes
   3.  At least 4-5  years of SAP functional test experience with HP QC,
   QTP, BPT and other accelerators
   4.  End to end Test Script development from Business Requirements
   5.  Knowledge of working on both manual and automation testing for SAP
   6.  Very good understanding of the Order to Cash, Plan to Consume SAP
   business process
   7.  Exposure to working knowledge of SAP SD,MM,PP,WM, and QM
   8.  Should have very good communication skills

Open  per hr

Sr. SAP Test Engineers

   1.  About 5-6 years of experience in SAP and QA/Testing of applications
   2.  At least 3-4 years of experience leading  testing of SAP
   deployments/releases/patch fixes
   3.  At least 3-4  years of SAP functional test experience with HP QC,
   QTP, BPT and other accelerators
   4.  End to end Test Script development from Business Requirements
   5.  Knowledge of working on both manual and automation testing for SAP
   6.  Very good understanding of the Order to Cash, Plan to Consume SAP
   business process
   7.  Exposure to working knowledge of SAP SD,MM,PP,WM, and QM
   8.  Should have very good communication skills

Open  Per hr

*** For quick response please contact me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  #
916-671-5596 ***

Prabhu Mandhar Kamble,

E-Mail: pra...@sancrosoftusa.com

Contact: 916-671-5596

--

Thanks & Regards,

*Prabhu Mandhar Kamble
*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct: (916)-671-5596*

**

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*

--

Thanks & Regards,

*Prabhu Mandhar Kamble