*Dear Associates,*

*Please review the below description and if you have any consultants
available immediately. Please contact me ASAP at mah...@relevante.com or
you can reach me on 484-234-2623 as our client is looking to fill this
position immediately.*
*
*
*Looking for LOCAL or Tri-State Consultants.....*

*Position: Software Engineer
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: 6+ Months.*
**
*Responsibilities
*Implement and gather requirements based on design specifications
Provide maintenance support on existing code
Develop industry leading application architecture
Develop features and functions used by thousands of clients across marquee
enterprises such as retail/direct marketing, travel, and enterprise
Research problems discovered by QA and develop solutions to the problems.
The Software Engineer role can be a remote based position. The new employee
would be expected to be on-site for the first 1-2 months to initially come
up to speed on the Mobile development process and project. After initial
ramp-up, employee would be required to attend meetings via phone, webex,
etc and be onsite approximately once per quarter.

*Requirements:*
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, software
engineering or computer science.
At least 4+ years of technical experience in software development
environment.
Strong java script, xml skills and knowledge of browsers
Thorough technical knowledge of the following programming languages and
environment of the following is required:
HTTP server push (also known as HTTP streaming)
Familiar with development of iPhone and Android mobile devices
Object Oriented Development
C#
SQL Server 2005/2008
Visual Studio 2010 and .Net
Good understanding of entire development process, including specification,
documentation and quality assurance

*Note: They said would be helpful if the candidate know how to analyze
queries, understand stored procedures, has used profiler, knows T-SQL,
Clustered Indexes, C# classes.  Someone proficient in C# (6-7 years) and
good SQL Server development.  Any SMS knowledge is helpful.  Someone that
understands the differences between versions of Visual Studio and SQL
Server.  Someone that has used design patterns beyond MVC. They do builds
everyday and deployments twice/month.*

*Relevante is an accounting & technology resourcing and consulting firm,
committed to meeting the dynamic business requirements of our clients.  We
provide accounting and technology consultants to Fortune 1000 and other
industry leaders from our locations in the Greater Philadelphia area.
Relevante has been consecutively ranked in the last few years, as one of
the fastest growing privately held companies in the Philadelphia Region.*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*
*

*Mohammed Ahmed*

*Recruitment Executive*

*Rele**v**ante** **| **Accounting & Technology Consultants**
**1400 North Providence Road Suite 4025 Media, PA 19063**
**O (484) 234-2623
**mah...@relevante.com* <mah...@relevante.com>
*www.relevante.com* <http://www.relevante.com/>

**
*

Operating at the intersection of accounting and technologyTM.
*